Under eye concealer
350+txs includes a touch up
We will camouflage dark undereye circles by applying a translucent layer of pigment to match the skin around and even out dark the tone. Typically 2-4 sessions are required based on the skin tone.
PicoWay Tattoo After Care
Postoperative treatment care
- Immediately after treatment, there should be a “slight frosting” on the area that is treated. Erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) at the treatment site can occur and may last up to 2 hours or longer. Pinpoint bleeding may also occur.
- An ointment (Aquaphor, bacitracin, or even Vaseline) should be applied to the treated area and covered with a non-stick bandage (Telfa).
- After the treatment, the skin can scab over. It is very important not to pick, scratch or aggressively wash the area to prevent possible scarring. This crust should flake off in 7-10 days.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyper-pigmentation (darker pigmentation)
- Use sun block (SPF 30+) at all times throughout the course of your treatments.
- There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the area gently, as with any other wound.
Most frequent questions and answers
We do not perform treatments on anyone whos under the age of 18, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, diabetes, iron deficiency (previous consult), chronic asthma, keloid scars, are hiv+, have hepatitis, cancer,(or are taking any skin-related medications) to discuss whether the treatment is suitable for you
Not as much as you think! during the procedure, we use a topical anaesthetic to numb the brow area to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
It depends on a few factors, but it usually last 1-3 years. after your initial treatment, you need to come back to the Studio for a touch-up to refresh the color.
We prefer to answer this question on the consultation because the existing tattoo might have faded. If you'd like to have more information, please come in for a free consultation or just send us a picture of your brows without makeup to determine the best treatment for you.
The healing process usually takes up to 20 days to complete, you will experience some scabbing or maybe dry skin, this is completely normal and its part of your healing process. *Some people heals quicker (7-10 days) and some takes longer time to heal (10-14 days).
Dry tightness, slight scabbing, mild swelling, and itching. To ease symptoms, apply pressure to the designated treatment area using the included cleansing pad.
Too dark, with a jagged look. After the scabs fall off and the swelling-related unevenness goes down, the blackness will disappear in three to seven days.
Loss or alteration of color. The color will lighten and perhaps appear to disappear as the region heals. Touch up is required because this can be handled at the visit. Before we address any problems, the procedure region needs to recover fully. It takes roughly four weeks to complete.
requiring a touch-up after several months or years. It might be necessary to get another touch-up six months to two years after the first one.
The first touch-up is included in your initial appointment and should be booked within 4-6 weeks of your initial appointment to ensure your eyebrows will last longer you can book a color boost once every 1-2 years after the initial touch-up.